About Real Person ASMR by August
Real Person ASMR by August is brought to you by the brilliant asmr august and is a side channel focussing on third person roleplay Real Person, Medical, Alternative Therapy and Patdown ASMR content.
Channel Information for Real Person ASMR by August
- Artist Name: August
- YouTube: Real Person ASMR by August
- Category: Real People, Medical Role Play, TSA Pat Down, Reiki, Massage, Face Mapping
- Channel ASMR Benefits: Sleep, Relaxation, Calming
- Channel Launch: 2022
- Subscribers: 49k
- Total views: 6.2 million
- Country: UK
- Nationality: British
- Setting: Studio, Surgery
- Video Production: 1 per week
- Average video length: 30 minutes
- Typical number of people in videos: 2
Body Exam, Feet Exam, Abdomen Exam, Arms Exam, Whisper, Soft Spoken, Massage, Pat Down, Face touching, Patting, Tuning Fork, Palpation, Manipulation, Sensitivity tests, Eye Checking, Hearing Test, Smell Test, Reflex Check, Soft Touch, Glove Sounds, Clothes Brushing, Smudging, Hair Pulling, Rolling
Our favourite Real Person ASMR by August video
This video is our favourite if nothing else because the back story is so good!
The model actually fainted and banged her head. But bravely carried on so the ‘real’ medical exam was actually a real exam!
The good news is the model was checked out by a Doctor and was ok – phew!
As for the video itself, August’s voice is as soft as ever, there are some really nice relaxed palpating and tuning fork checks and tests. Real sleepy time stuff!
These are followed by some abdominal checks, and some gentle hammering and then some ear checks.
And to finish off some arms, legs and feet exams, again with the tuning fork.
It’s a really good ASMR sleepy time video.
What we like about Real Person ASMR by August
- This is an additional channel to her main ASMR August channel
- With only a few videos so far August is already covering so many tingle triggers – she knows what works!
- As always really calming, relaxing and a brilliant aid for getting to sleep
- Love the TSA Pat Down. A good departure. I hope we see more of these – hint!
- The flow of the videos is always so good. All feel super natural and not ‘fake’ or rushed at all.
- Currently producing a new video every week
- So lots to look forward to!
Quirks and features:
Early days but having a real injury is hard to beat!
What to watch out for
More of the non rushed, realistic TSA Pat Downs please!
Please note the tingle ratings are all subjective – make your own mind up by watching august’s videos!