ASMR Chiropractors- Crunch out those tingles!
Pops and cracks! And crunches! This what ASMR Chiropractors are all about. And don’t forget those ‘Ring Dingers‘!
Whatever you think of Chiropractors from an ASMR view they are gold. Back cracking, spine snapping, skin scraping, ring dinging gold!
So here are our current five favourite Chiropractors – the ones that give us the tingles.
And we feature our 15 favourite Chiropractor ASMR videos. So you dont have to search anywhere else!
ASMR Star Rating 4.5 – crunches delivered
Chiropractic Star Rating 4.5 – get’s the job done, with a smile!
Creator: Dr. Brenda Mondragon
Location: Orlando, Florida
What we like
- We love the energy and enthusiasm that Brenda brings to her chiropractic sessions
- She is super focussed on resolving the issues
- She uses a good variety of techniques
- Each session is different
- Very ‘hands on’ manipulating her clients
- Lots of different tools used including y-strap, cupping, rollers, Gua Sha
- Lots of spandex leggings!
Mondragon Chiropractic ASMR Triggers
Massage, manipulation, palpation, rolling, hand movements, skin scraping, one on one focus, hair brushing
Style: Energetic, happy, laughs, focussed, variety, spandex!
Best Mondragon Chiropractic videos for ASMR
Dr. Gabriele Benedetti
ASMR Star Rating 4.5 – quick, quality crunches
Chiropractic Star Rating 4 – well, he’s actually an Osteopath!
Creator: Dr. Gabriele Benedetti
What we like
- For short, sharp chiropractic treatments these are great videos
- Really good relaxing massages
- He has a really nice ‘soft hands’ way of working
- Quiet voiced, thorough explanations
- A lot of ‘first time’ cracks
- Best looking patients – I am so shallow
- He has a great accent and a lovely office!
Dr. Gabriele Benedetti ASMR Triggers
Crack, crunches, massage, jaw manipulation, quiet voice, soft hands
Style: Relaxed, slow approach, quiet, caring
Best Dr. Gabriele Benedetti videos for ASMR
Dr. Rahim Gonstead Chiropractor
ASMR Star Rating 4 – temperatures tested
Chiropractic Star Rating 5 – sciatica solved
Creator: Dr. Rahim Gonstead
What we like:
- Really thorough assessment before treatment
- Soft voiced, relaxing manner
- Delicate hands on the back
- Explanations of the treatment process
- Follow up appointments
- Great client interaction
- Has a unique approach
- Back temperature tested
- Always delivers on the pops and cracks!
Dr. Rahim Gonstead ASMR Triggers:
Palpation, soft touch, stroking, quiet voice, relaxed pace, back temperature tests, rubbing, close personal attention, feet flexing, ankle testing
Style: Clinical, methodical, focussed, concerned
Best Dr. Rahim Gonstead videos for ASMR
Advanced Chiropractic Relief LLC
ASMR Star Rating 4 – cracks aloud
Chiropractic Star Rating 3.5 – ring dinger
Creator: Dr. Gregory Johnson
Location: Houston, USA
What we like:
- If you like the same treatment routine, this is for you
- SI joints a speciality
- Sacrum correction also features a lot
- Ring Dinger originator
- Fresh content almost daily
- ‘Crack Addicts’ love this channel
- Short videos
- More aimed at ‘cracks & pops’ than relaxing videos
Dr. Gregory Johnson ASMR Triggers:
SI pops, Sacrum correction, leg length checking, loud pops and cracks, back cracks, leg drops, ankle cracks, elbow adjustments, buzzing, tapping
Style: Routine, short length videos, loud cracks, ring dinger
ASMR Star Rating 4.5 – buzzing along
Chiropractic Star Rating 5 – snap, crackle and pop!
Creator: Dr. Brent Binder M.S., D.C.
Location: Mechanicsburg, USA
What we like:
- Very patient focussed
- Quirky, in a good way
- Unique approach
- Thorough pre assessment examination
- Mouth sounds and whistles
- Lots of palpation, tapping and buzzing
- Quiet, considered demeanour
- Gentle, empathetic approach
- Good cracks and pops!
Dr. Brent Binder ASMR Triggers
Palpation, back stroking, wrist popping, back cracks, shoulder adjustments, back crunches, toe cracks, feet pops, soothing sounds
Style: Patient focus, considered unique approach, gentle, relaxed, nice flow through the techniques
Back temperature check, palpation, hip rotation, back palpation, spine rub, SI joint manipulation, pelvis tapping, neck adjustment, leg pulling, abdominal pressure, wrist cracks, head and face massage
A lot of ASMR led chiropractic videos there showing the different types of techniques and approaches.
Obviously there are some cross overs of technique but all do generate ASMR triggers in their own way.
And these are some of the videos that work for us. They may work for you, be new to you, or may not work.
I think that’s part of the fun of ASMR is discovering what does work and what doesn’t.
Anyway, happy tingles and hoped you enjoyed this selection of ASMR chiropractic videos.
PS. Our Star Ratings are purely subjective and to give you an indication of how we feel about the given criteria.
All images courtesy of the respective site owners